Model Manager/Project Manager/Architectural Design Assistant
Defiance, OH, Posted 1/21/22
Seeking an architectural professional interested in a multifaceted and meaningful position with a well established and multi focused firm. Beilharz Architects is 55 year old design firm headquartered in Defiance, Ohio with an associate office [ATA-Beilharz Architects] in Cincinnati, Ohio. This position will be in the Defiance office.
Please do not call. Email your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
- Pay based on experience and knowledge of qualifications
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity for growth within the firm
- Competitive Compensation
- End of year merit bonus consideration
- Paid Time Off (10 days)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Retirement Contributions opportunities after 3 years of employment and 25 years of age
- 5-7 years of related work experience preferred
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Time Management and ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Enthusiastic towards work
- Team Player
- Professional writing and verbal skills
- Professional client relations
- Revit family creation and maintenance.
- Assist principal architect in generating detailed construction document drawings, utilizing AutoCAD or Revit.
- Assist principal architect in architectural design process from conceptual design all the way through completion.
- Assist principal architect in creating contracts for consultants.
- Ability to perform field measuring to document and create existing building drawings.
- Organize and maintain project files
- Perform site visits
- Potentially meet with clients in and out of office
- Assist in construction administration and shop drawing review
- Assist in project bidding
- Perform code research for applications, building code, and local jurisdiction regulations.